You may elect to be automatically notified via e-mail when changes occur in
several key areas of the Site:
- When new topics appear in the Events section e.g. new Photos of a
past event or an announcement of a future reunion.
- When new topics appear in the Milestones section, e.g.
appointments, retirements, obituaries, etc.
- When new topics appear in the Archives area (this section of the
site is not yet populated).
- When new posts appear in the Bulletin Board section. A new
post is a the start of a new thread or discussion on the bulletin board
(the Bulletin Board section is not yet available)
- When new posts and replies appear in the Bulletin Board
section. A reply is an additional post to an existing thread or
discussion on the bulletin board (the Bulletin Board section is not yet
available). Use this option with caution, as it could
cause you to receive many messages when the Bulletin Board is active.
- When someone new registers. You can
receive an e-mail when a new registrant has been accepted and becomes a full
member of the Site.
None of the automated notifications are selected by
default. You have to enable them.
(Close this window when done)